Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are making some changes for the foreseeable future. To keep you healthy, here is the protocol we must follow, per the Ohio State Dental Board and American Dental Association (ADA) :
- Any patient over the age of 60 years old is advised to reschedule all dental treatment for the time being, unless they are experiencing a dental emergency.
- Please wear a mask to your dental appointment.
- All patients must enter the office alone and practice social distancing unless they are with a legal guardian or caregiver.
- All patients will have their forehead temperature documented and will be asked the COVID-19 screening questions upon arrival.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and call our office. We will let you know when we are ready for you.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this pandemic. We look forward to seeing our loyal patients’ faces very soon!